Here is how the bubble ball soccer rental process happens from start to finish.
Steps: 1. Jump on over to our Book Now Page and select the number and size of bubble balls you want.
2. Input your information and pay a non-refundable deposit of 25%.
3. Check out the place you want to play; grass, turf or indoor courts are the only three allowed surfaces to play on, otherwise you may damage the bubbles and have to pay to replace them (#sad-face). Make sure wherever you plan on going has access to a working outlet so you can plug in the pump to inflate the bubbles.
4. Pick-up time is typically between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM on the day of your booking. We will always reach a few days before your rental to confirm that time works for you. However, we can work with you to find a good pick-up time if our normal time doesn't work. Please make sure you have a vehicle with adequate space to accommodate the number or bubbles you rented.
5. Have fun, get to your event at few minutes early to inflate the bubbles. It takes about a minute and a half per bubble. When you are done with the inflatable zorb balls, please spray them with the Lysol that is provided and use the pump to get out as much air as possible.
6. During pick-up, we will set a time for you to return the bubbles. They are due back by 8:30 AM the next morning but typically can be brought back after your event has ended if that's easier for you.
7. Please review our inflatable zorb ball rentals on Google (here) or Yelp (here) to help us grow our business. ;) Okay, not required but much appreciated!
We are here to help! People of all ages can use our bubble balls—we have sizes for children and adults. If you have further questions please call us at 702-706-5238 or use our contact us page to reach out.